Daytime Student Eligibility Requirements
Day time student eligibility requirements
· Students 16 –20 years of age without a diploma must be registered at a New York City/Department of Education High School or GED program. Applications must be signed by a High School counselor.
· Students 16-20 years of age with a High School Diploma must present the original diploma for admission.
If you would like to apply for Cooperative Technical Education, click the button below to download the application. When the application is complete, mail it to:
Cooperative Technical Education – Admission
321 East 96th Street
New York City, NY 10128
CO-OP Tech Adult Evening Program
Night Time Eligibility Requirements
- 21 years of age and older.
- Must possess a SS# or Taxpayer I.D. #
- Students with a US High School Diploma or GED are not eligible.
- Foreign Diplomas are eligible.
For more information call
212-369-8800 ext. 1252 (Tuesday & Thursday 4:00-8:00 PM)
212-369-8800 ext. 1391 (Tue. & Th. 4:00-8:00 PM)